|Welcome to the home page of this
project. Please look up at the News.
Aim of this project is to help disadvantaged people to enter the information society and the labour market. Major features of the project are:
* European wide: the two national networks (Italy and Holland) are expected to spread in another four countries
* multiplier effect: disadvantaged people involved are mainly TEACHERS
* leverage effect: funding from public bodies have been asked in order to complement HP grant
For more information have a look at the project description.
- 21/3/98: TCL project update, by Belinda Tanner and Alice Gorissen
- 28/11/97: Tinka Pijls from Europrof has been trained in Elis for one week (24-28 November). She's been given basic knowledge of windows 95, office 97, Netscape communicator, FrontPage. Moreover she's been trained on how to install all this kind of software and on how to use videoconference. As a result she's created Europrof Home page.
Send a message to email@example.com
for any questions or suggestions.